The Apogee™ HD is Swiftech's new flagship CPU waterblock. Close to 18 months in the making, it was designed to surpass its predecessor the Apogee™ XT in all critical areas:
- Improved thermal performance with emphasis on IntelŽ and AMDŽ latest and upcoming processors: the HD is Socket LGA2011 (IntelŽ) and "Bulldozer" (AMDŽ) ready.
- Reduced flow restriction compared to the Apogee XT Rev2.
- Innovative features, with the introduction of the multi-port connectivity: two more outlet ports have been added for dramatic flow rate improvements in multiple waterblock configurations and when used with the new MCRx20 Drive Rev3 radiators that now also include two additional inlet ports (3 total); read more about "Flow Parallelization" in the section below including examples and in-depth explanations.
- Improved thermal performance out of the box with the inclusion of high performance PK1 thermal compound
- Cosmetic appeal: the Apogee HD is now available in two colors, Classic black or Fashionable white to match high-end case offerings from NZXT™, SilverstoneŽ, Thermaltake and many others.
- Reduced cost of ownership.